This cd*, recorded on July 24 and 25 in Toronto (sooo close to America!) Canada, is the perfect stocking stuffer (assuming you have fat, blocky legs.) Yes, I've autographed it, but be warned- I have NOT signed the digital download. Unfortunately that technology does not exist yet. Looking at you Elon Musk!
*you will receive an instant mp3 download at time of purchase
- I Come Out and Say, “Hello, Toronto!”
- Then I Talk About Tattoos!
- Celebrating the Ignoring of Genocide!
- A Bit I Stole From Dave Attell!
- Vape Japes!
- Hello, Adolf
- Oh No He Didn't!! He Said, “Patriojizm?!”
- What a Fool Believes (but not The Doobie Brothers Version)
- Shoot First, Ask Questions Never
- National Trifle Association
- The Marked Difference Between Muslims and Other Insane People
- History's Most Excellent Raping Brotherhood
Recorded July 24 & 25, 2016, at The Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, Canada
Written & Produced by David Cross
Recorded & Engineered by Ben Surman
Produced by Tim Sarkes & Mike Berkowitz
Thanks to all the management and staff at The Danforth Music Hall in Toronto, Canada
Thanks to Robbie Praw, Kristen Zolner, Lisa Nishimura, Ted Sarandos and everyone at Netflix
Special thanks to Amber Tamblyn, Mark Kaplan, Harris Hartman, Rich Holtzman, Ben Surman, Brian McPherson and the Dixie Chicks
Album design by Addam Ostlund and Slingshot eCommerce
℗ & © 2016 Liberal Jew-Run Media Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved